12.08.2008

hot coffee and cream

it goes without saying that i am an official coffee drinker now. it's funny how a year of life really changes you.

prior to december 1st, 2007, i had never liked or drank a full cup of coffee-type product. i had your typical flavored cappuccinos before, but i always drank hot chai tea.

i never liked the taste of plain black coffee, and even just the taste of coffee once it was doctored was gross to me.
but then, Gregg broke me. he brought me a vanilla latte from Starbucks, and I've been hooked ever since. for awhile, i drank my coffee with vanilla caramel coffee-mate. but then switched to milk and sugar. when i realized that i think i was adding too much sugar to my coffee, i recently switched back to coffee-mate. now, with the holiday flavors arriving, i've picked up a few new favorites. if you're a coffee drinker and you haven't tried Peppermint Mocha or Caramel Apple Coffee-Mate, i suggest getting over to Kroger, buying a 16-oz. for $1.99 (on special) and using a coupon from the "Sign Up for Savings" area on the website for $1.00 off! That means you'll get 16 oz. for 99c plus tax!

1 comment:

Hank said...

NO WAY! I just bought the Peppermint Mocha....woah! It is yummy!