11.17.2008

lazy sundays

if you can't identify with the need for a lazy long Sunday, then i invite you to hear about my sunday...for which I'm not exactly proud to say that i didn't do anything i needed to, but everything i wanted to...
  • woke up at 10am


  • laid in bed until noon


  • went to Cracker Barrel (Gregg's ONLY FAVORITE breakfast restau)


  • stopped at the Royal Chevrolet car lot to look for a white VW Jetta Wolfberg edition...didn't find it until we visited the lot on 221 (formerly Jim Martin Pontiac)


  • went to Hollywood Video to rent American Gangster and Smart People


  • stopped at CVS to pick up the Sunday paper and snacks (typically, Strawberry Twizzlers for Gregg and Nacho Cheese Doritos for me)









  • went home and watched NFL all afternoon, including the nearly-upset Steelers' victory! (DID YOU SEE THAT polamalu TOUCHDOWN at 0:00?)


  • put American Gangster on the big screen and was lost for the next 3 hours


  • except for when we paused the movie and made (ie: opened up cans and heated in the microwave) soup for dinner


  • put a load of laundry in the washer
  • read some of Moloka'i
  • went to bed

Yup, that's really what my Sunday was like. I didn't go to church, I barely cleaned up laundry or made meals...but it felt so good! And now I'm rested and ready to go to Richmond tonight and learn all about my new job as a VMFA Art on the Spot Educator!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Sounds like Amy Winehouse. Forgot to ask you...any updates on the numbers book for me?